Subject: Invitation to CHANDI SUMMIT 2025
From: "Promosi Kebudayaan" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min"
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2025 09:41:55 +0300

Dear H.E Heidy Purga

Minister of Culture of the Republic of Estonia

Good afternoon,

We hope this email finds you well.

On behalf of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Indonesia, we have 
the honour to extend our warmest invitation to Your Excellencies to 
participate in the CHANDI SUMMIT 2025, that will be held on 3–5 September 
2025 in Bali, Indonesia. Please kindly refer to the attached documents for 
more information about the event.

The Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Indonesia would be most honoured 
by the presence of Your Excellencies.

Should you have any further information or assistance, please do not 
hesitate to contact the Secretariat at 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  or +62 811-1711-355.

Thank you for your attention.

—

Best regards,

Directorate General of Cultural Diplomacy, Promotion, and Corporation

Ministry of Culture of Republic of Indonesia